As a system engineer with a focus on Microsoft technologies, especially Microsoft Intune, you are part of our dynamic IT team. You play a crucial role as an expert in end customer and client management solutions, implementing solutions for a wide range of end users. In your role you will be confronted with a variety of end customers and companies. You are responsible for the general administration and optimization of our Microsoft solutions, as well as specifically for the implementation and further development of Microsoft technologies, Microsoft 365 solutions and in particular Microsoft Intune infrastructures.
- Implementation, administration and support of Microsoft 365 cloud services and specifically Microsoft Intune infrastructures
- Creation of software packages including testing and documentation
- Software distribution and distribution monitoring
- Implementation of migration projects and solving challenges in the area of modern device management
- Planning and control of security updates for operating systems and applications
- Analysis, classification and troubleshooting of system failures related to software distribution, applications and Windows operating systems
- Further development of existing solutions and processes as well as creation and maintenance of operating and system manuals
- Completed technical vocational training (e.g. IT specialist for system integration) or completed studies (e.g. computer science)
- Solid experience with Microsoft 365 cloud services and specifically with MS Intune
- Scripting skills, PowerShell skills, batch, GPO
- Practical experience with Microsoft Windows 10 / 11 Client, Server up to 2022, and Active Directory
- Knowledge of the design and administration of Windows 10/11
- Experience with Azure AD & Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Good spoken and written English language skills
- An exciting and challenging task in a future-oriented and growing company
- A workplace in our Swiss office in Adliswil with the flexibility to work from home
- Attractive employment conditions
- A dynamic and collegial team with a working culture characterized by innovation, respect and openness
- Room for innovation and your own design options
- Excellent development opportunities
Become part of our team and actively shape the future of the IT industry!
Equality and diversity are essential components of our corporate culture. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application with a CV and cover letter.
Simply fill out the form below. Thank you.
Please note: We do not accept applications submitted through external agencies, recruiters or headhunters. Applications from these sources will not be considered. This Directive aims to ensure a fair and uniform selection process in which every applicant has an equal opportunity to demonstrate his or her qualifications and potential.