- Customer support: You support our end customers with IT problems in 1st and 2nd level
- Administration of IT infrastructure at customers
- Assist in the operation of a cloud provider's systems and solutions
- Performing maintenance work
- Configuration, documentation and further development of our systems
- Support in event, troubleshooting and problem management.
- Collaboration on projects in the area of data center solutions (network, virtualization, storage, etc.)
- Training as a computer scientist with a focus on system technology or equivalent knowledge
- Experience in administrating Microsoft and/or Linux server operating systems
- Knowledge of VMware virtualization solutions, Microsoft 365 (MS Intune, Exchange, Teams, Sharepoint)
- Flexibility, resilience and commitment
- Quick comprehension and precise work
- Independent working
- Enjoy working in a team in a young, dynamic environment
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German
- An exciting and challenging task in a future-oriented and growing company
- A workplace in our Swiss office in Adliswil with the flexibility to work from home
- Attractive employment conditions
- A dynamic and collegial team with a working culture characterized by innovation, respect and openness
- Room for innovation and your own design options
- Excellent development opportunities
Become part of our team and actively shape the future of the IT industry!
Equality and diversity are essential components of our corporate culture. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application with a CV and cover letter.
Simply fill out the form below. Thank you.
Please note: We do not accept applications submitted through external agencies, recruiters or headhunters. Applications from these sources will not be considered. This Directive aims to ensure a fair and uniform selection process in which every applicant has an equal opportunity to demonstrate his or her qualifications and potential.