As an IT Cloud & Infrastructure Systems Engineer, you will analyze customer requirements, take responsibility for concept, implementation, and operational phases of modern IT infrastructures, and consult and optimize cloud solution architectures. You will operate and monitor the systems and solutions of a cloud provider or end customers. Expect an exciting and varied environment in Budapest, where you will be based at the Regus - Budapest Obuda Gate, but also have the flexibility to work from home.
- Analysis of customer requirements (feasibility studies, technical implementation)
- Support and assumption of responsibility for the conception, implementation and operation phase of modern IT infrastructures
- Consulting and optimization of cloud solution architectures
- Operation and monitoring of systems and solutions from a cloud provider and our end customers
- Partial responsibility for event, troubleshooting and problem management
- Planning and control of complex maintenance tasks
- Mentality of a "full-blooded engineer" - you love your job
- Continuously expanded and solid IT knowledge
- Many years of experience and extensive knowledge - VMware (vSphere, ESXi, vCenter), virtualization technologies, storage architectures and technologies
- Experience in using scripting languages
- Experience in managing Microsoft and Linux server operating systems and services
- Flexibility, resilience and commitment
- Quick comprehension and precise work
- Independent work
- Enjoy working in a team in a young, dynamic, international environment
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- It would be even more exciting if you have experience with VMware Cloud Director, NSX, Microsoft 365 (Intune, Sharepoint, Teams, Security, Data Information Protection, Exchange Online) and experience with modern architectural patterns such as Micro Services, Cloud Native, Kubernetes, Docker
- An exciting and challenging task in a future-oriented and growing company
- A workplace in our Swiss office in Adliswil with the flexibility to work from home
- Attractive employment conditions
- A dynamic and collegial team with a working culture characterized by innovation, respect and openness
- Room for innovation and your own design options
- Excellent development opportunities
Become part of our team and actively shape the future of the IT industry!
Equality and diversity are essential components of our corporate culture. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application with a CV and cover letter.
Simply fill out the form below. Thank you.
Please note: We do not accept applications submitted through external agencies, recruiters or headhunters. Applications from these sources will not be considered. This Directive aims to ensure a fair and uniform selection process in which every applicant has an equal opportunity to demonstrate his or her qualifications and potential.